Board a traditional gulet and cruise the glistening Mediterranean waters that lap the islands and shores of the incredible Turkish coast. Embark on a 10-day sailing adventure that explores the history, culture and mystery of Turkey, by land and sea, from the incredible mosques and monuments of Istanbul to the glistening ocean hugging the sands of Butterfly Bay. Explore an ancient, abandoned ghost town on the island of Kayakoy, pick up some cooking tips from a local in Kekova, soak up the salty sea breeze on the streets of Kas – and witness the beautiful sunset with a glass of local wine from the seat of an ancient amphitheatre. Embark on a journey that provides perfect way to explore a beautiful country, on and offshore.
- Explore the vibrant city of Istanbul on a walking tour, get the insider lowdown from your local leader and discover hidden gems and highlights that you won’t find in a guidebook.
- Wander through the ruins of an abandoned ghost village on Gemiler Island, or if you prefer the company of the living, play backgammon and sip tea with the locals.
- Cruise to the sunken city of Kekova, where you can swim and snorkel in crystal-clear waters, then spend the afternoon tasting delicious local cuisine.
- Head to the market in Fethiye and select a fish for a local restaurant to prepare for your dinner, enjoy this fresh and tasty dish while street performers serenade you with music.
- Discover the ancient town of Kas, the centre of Episcopacy in Byzantine times. Join your leader for an orientation walk to see the monumental tombs from Lycian times.