Combine relaxation and discovery on this eight-day Adventure Cruising tour of Turkey’s southern coast. Follow the coastal cliffs from Fethiye to Demre and back again on a traditional gulet boat, dropping anchor to hike Roman ruins and swim in secluded bays. Recharge with days spent soaking up sun, sea and stories of empires gone by. Strap on a snorkel to explore sunken cities, sip a beer while watching a sunset and explore the best hidden swimming spots the Turquoise Coast has to offer.
- Spend an afternoon wandering around the photogenic ghost town on Gemiler Island, abandoned 100 years ago but still peaceful and pretty (and a little spooky).
- Tuck into Turkey with traditional meals cooked on board, a local cooking class and a trip to a fish market where you can select your preferred catch for dinner.
- Blend discovery with relaxation – snorkel around the ruins of a sunken city in Kekova, sip a sunset drink in a Roman-era theatre and eat ice cream in an ancient city.
- See Lycian rock tombs carved into the side of cliffs, ranging from man-made caves to elaborately decorated crypts.
- Our compact but comfortable gulet boat can go places the big ships can’t reach, making it the perfect vessel for exploring the tiny islands and beaches of Turkey.