Combine the highlights of Egypt with the delightful lifestyle of coastal Turkey on this 20-day overland and Adventure Cruising combination tour. Explore the famed and mysterious marvels of ancient Egypt, cruising along the Nile and alighting at temples and tombs. Fly to Istanbul and board a classic Turkish gullet to discover ancient ghost towns, tiny islands and the crystal-clear waters of the Mediterranean Sea. Find history around every alleyway corner and riverbend, all while soaking up the best of Nubian and Turkish cuisine and hospitality, on this unforgettable journey into the Middle East.
- A day spent among the incredible Pyramids of Giza is only the beginning. Your time in Egypt packs an impressive number of ancient highlights without compromising on comfort.
- A four-night river cruise is the ideal way to experience the Nile. Rest and relax on the sun deck and in the pool while local riverside life streams by.
- Explore the vibrant city of Istanbul, where east blends beautifully with west, and discover hidden gems on a guided walking tour with your expert local leader.
- Swim and snorkel in the crystal-blue waters that surround the sunken city of Kekova, then enjoy an afternoon tasting delicious Turkish cuisine.
- Select a fish of your choice from the market in Fethiye before visiting a restaurant to have it cooked to your liking by the local chefs.