Dive into the magic of the Mediterranean on a 23-day Premium adventure through Turkey and Greece. Discover stunning islands and a sunken city, enjoy guided tours of Gallipoli, Troy, Ephesus, Antalya and more, and marvel at diverse landscapes, from the fairy chimneys of Cappadocia to the glittering Mediterranean Coast. Hop across to the storied city of Athens, explore the charming villages of Paros, uncover ancient riches in Naxos and soak up million-dollar views in Santorini. With knowledgeable local leaders and a group of keen travellers by your side, you’re never far away from an unforgettable moment.
- Feast your eyes on the best of Turkey and Greece's otherworldly sights, from the Cotton Castle of Pamukkale to the psychedelic rockscapes of Cappadocia and the legendary caldera of Santorini.
- Indulge in iconic Feature Stays in a dreamlike cave hotel in Cappadocia and a whitewashed hotel with spectacular views in Santorini.
- Get to know the real Turkey during Exclusive Experiences, including a cooking class with a celebrated chef in Selcuk, visit to an empowering carpet weaving cooperative, and traditional dinner at a locals home in Cappadocia.
- Understand the dazzling variety of Greek produce during Exclusive Experiences, including a kitron tasting at a local distillery, an afternoon of wine tasting in Santorini and a hands-on cooking class with a local in Naxos.
- Join experienced local leaders as you stroll the ancient streets of Ephesus, uncover the secrets of Sagalassos, explore the legendary ruins of Troy and discover the history and charming villages of Paros.