Dive into the magic of the Mediterranean on a 23-day Premium adventure through Turkey and Greece. Discover stunning islands and a sunken city, enjoy guided tours of Gallipoli, Troy, Ephesus, Antalya and more, and marvel at diverse landscapes, from the fairy chimneys of Cappadocia to the glittering Mediterranean Coast. Hop across to the storied city of Athens, explore the charming villages of Paros, uncover ancient riches in Naxos and soak up million-dollar views in Santorini. With knowledgeable local leaders and a group of keen travellers by your side, you’re never far away from an unforgettable moment.
- Feast your eyes on the best of Turkey and Greece's otherworldly sights, from the Cotton Castle of Pamukkale to the psychedelic rockscapes of Cappadocia and the legendary caldera of Santorini.
- Indulge in iconic feature stays in a cave hotel in Cappadocia and a whitewashed hotel with spectacular views in Santorini.
- Experience the dazzling variety of Turkish and Greek cuisine during welcome dinners in Istanbul and Athens, cooking classes using home-grown produce in Selcuk and Naxos, freshly prepared lunch on board a boat cruise in Kas and wine tastings in both countries.
- Join experienced local leaders as you stroll the ancient streets of Ephesus, uncover the secrets of Sagalassos, explore the legendary ruins of Troy and discover the history and charming villages of Paros.
- Learn the secrets of Greek cuisine in Naxos during an in-depth cooking class with a local, using organic ingredients from her garden to create regional specialties which you will then enjoy for lunch.