Cycle through Britain’s first National Park and explore the forested hills, sprawling heather moors and jagged rock formations that make the Peak District so truly spectacular. This four-day Intrepid Cycling experience offers a comfortable yet active way to get away from it all. Base yourself in the charming country town of Castleton and cycle your way over the scenic Winnats Pass, past the idyllic Laybower Reservoir and the National Trust Longshaw Estate, with ample time to meet the locals and discover friendly local pubs along the way. A countryside cycling escape awaits.
- Cycle in one of the UK's most dramatic landscapes, the famed Peak District National Park – there are few better views than from handlebar height.
- Marvel at 'the Shivering Mountain’, the brooding Mam Tor, and conquer the challenging Winnats Pass on a steep but stunning ride.
- Enjoy the famous Peak District hospitality in the many small cafes and shops, and be sure to try one of the area’s famous puddings.
- Indulge in a cool brew from the Intrepid Brewery at local pub as a refreshing reward for a day in the saddle.
- Enjoy the ease of leaving your cycling shoes at the same comfortable, conveniently located accommodation each night.