Explore the stunning windswept cliffs and headlands of Cornwall on this four-day Intrepid Retreats experience. Breakaway from the every day on the southwest coast with this unpack-once getaway. You’ll soak up the views of sun, sand and sea both from your comfortable, family-run accommodation, and on memorable walks through the history and nature of this proper ‘ansom section of Cornish countryside. Enjoy the time to slow down and get to know the places you visit, using the insider knowledge of your local host to discover the backstreets of these harbour towns, feasting on fresh seafood – and a Cornish pasty or two – along the way.
- Take bracing walks through the mining history of Cornwall and along dramatic, rugged clifftops, as you reconnect with nature.
- Find peace with the relaxing sounds of crashing waves, the smell of salt spray, and a yoga session overlooking the ocean.
- Taste the true flavour of Cornwall with a traditional pasty picked up from an inviting local bakery – the perfect way to round of a day of walking.
- On a departure from the coastline, explore the beauty of the Lappa Valley, passing streams, moors and reminders of the region’s industrial heritage.
- Hike around a headland that lives up to its official designation as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, where marine wildlife, rare plants and headland animals flourish.