Whether on its own or added onto a longer Cook Islands adventure, this Short Break on Aitutaki is all about self-paced bliss. Take a flight from Rarotonga and enjoy a couple of days immersed on an island that’s home to less than 2000 people. This is also home to one of the world’s most gorgeous lagoons, which you can admire from just a few meters of your beachfront bungalow . Whether you’re taking the opportunity to tour the islands, enjoying an optional barbeque and snorkelling in the lagoon, or spending your days swimming and kayaking at your own pace finishing each day with a cocktail at sunset – this Short Break is sure to give you the reset you’re after.
- Find peace on Aitutaki Island with a fully self-paced Short Break Adventure. This add-on is all about enjoying free time in a gorgeous spot, with the logistics taken care of for you.
- Stay at beachfront bungalow accommodation on Aitutaki, lined with palm trees and in perfect view of the horizon – cocktail at sunset, anyone?
- Make the most of your free time with free kayaking and stand-up paddle board hire from the accommodation. You can also hire a bike and go beach hopping, seeing the island from the perspective of two wheels.
- Or if you seek a bit more of an adventure, choose the optional lagoon tour.
- Enjoy a slice of paradise, whether you’re doing this Short Break Adventure on its own or adding it onto a longer Cook Islands adventure – these couple of days are all about relaxation in a beautiful spot.