Live a life of paradise as you spend six days beach-hopping through the idyllic Cook Islands. The cultural hub of Rarotonga and palm-lined coast of Aitutaki await, with endless stretches of white-sand beach and turquoise lagoons ready to tempt each and every traveller. Not only is rest and relaxation on the cards, but also produce market and local community experiences, interactions with a Cook Islands warrior, and an unforgettable day cruising past tropical fish and clams to the picturesque Maina Island. Beachside barbecues, village visits and plenty of time to simply sit back and let the tropical sun melt your worries away – could this be a glimpse of heaven on earth?
- Spend the day on the waters of Aitutaki's dreamy blue lagoon, looking out for giant fish and clams in the crystal-clear waters below and indulging in a beachside barbecue off Maina Island.
- Meet a Cook Islands warrior and learn local traditions such as umu (ground oven cooking), weaving, dancing and healing herbal medicines on a guided visit to a small village near Rarotonga.
- This island getaway hits the right balance of inclusions and leisurely beach time. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to explore your own way, either on a range of optional adventures or simply lazing by the lagoon with a cocktail in hand.
- When you’re in the Cook Islands, it’s all about being close to those spectacular beaches. Appreciate the handpicked accommodation perched right on the water, with tropical breakfasts included daily.
- Loving these idyllic islands? We thought so. With a flexible return domestic flight included in your tour price, you can easily extend your stay on Aitutaki for a few extra days in the sun.