Welcome to the land of ancient cultures, biblical treasures, enigmatic history and thriving cities – Israel and the Palestinian Territories is layers upon layers to explore. Spend seven memorable days experiencing Roman Caesarea and the Crusader port of Acre to religious sites in Nazareth, Bethlehem, Jerusalem and Jericho, stopping by the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, Via Dolorosa, Garden of Gethsemane and the Dead Sea. The Holy Land is so much more than churches, so discover a country with a beautifully preserved past and a vibrant beating heart.
- Experience for yourself some of the world’s most renowned religious sites – the Church of the Annunciation, the Church of the Nativity, Via Dolorosa and the Western Wall.
- Visit the hilltop fortress of Masada overlooking the vast Dead Sea, and venture down into the valley for a gravity-defying swim in its salty waters.
- Get a local perspective of daily life at dinner with a Christian family, and meet a local Rabbi to gain a better understanding on the Israel–Palestine conflict and its progress towards peace.
- Taste the flavours of Israel and the Palestinian Territories while eating with a local family, and spend some time working out your favourite hummus at a tasting in downtown Tel Aviv.
- Experience Israel and the Palestinian Territories with a touch of comfort and style, staying in a unique guesthouse in Bethlehem and enjoying a contemporary take on Palestinian cuisine at the renowned Fawda Café.