If you’re looking for travel that will really surprise and inspire you, look no further than Jordan, Israel and the Palestinian Territories. Get amongst the cafe culture in Amman, set up camp under the stars in the Wadi Rum desert, and get blown away by ancient buildings carved into the pink mountains of Petra. Along the way you’ll have a leader showing you the ropes and helping you navigate manners and etiquette. For example: in a traditional Bedouin coffee ceremony you’ll actually drink three cups of coffee: one for the soul, one for the sword and one because you’re a guest. Don’t ask for a fourth – it’s greedy and you might wet your pants on the bus.
- Get into the ancient and modern sides of Jordan, Israel & The Palestinian Territories with your enthusiastic and extremely knowledgeable local leader, who’ll be heaps of fun too
- This trip’s got it all. History? How about 11,000 years of it. Culture? Oh, just incredible architecture, food and music. Scenery? City, beach and the desert. What more could you want?!
- Only Petra’s Treasury is stunning enough to be the temple of the Holy Grail (well, according to Indiana Jones at least), and you’ll be blown away on a full day exploring the majesty and mystery of this endors
- Graffiti has filled the walls in Bethlehem by many artists over the years, including British Artist Banksy. Check it out on a walking tour with your leader
- Discover for yourself the town that everyone knows from the Christmas carols – Bethlehem – and find out about daily life in the epic city of Jerusalem as you chat with locals on the way to the Western Wall
- Take a birds eye view of the Old City of Jerusalem as you walk the Ramparts. It’s a great way to get a sneak peek into places you'd never see otherwise & also a chance to take in the stunning views of the areas outside the wall
- Hike the iconic Masada Snake Path for some epic views across the Dead Sea and Jordan
- Float in the Salty waters of the Dead Sea