Discover Jordan and Oman with Peregrine Adventures on a 14-day immersive travel experience. With the sweeping desert and echoing formations of Wadi Rum, the hidden, hand-hewn facades of Petra and the ancient Roman ruins at Jerash, Jordan a true adventurer’s paradise. Crossing the Gulf to Oman, explore the capital of Muscat, drive along the coast to the fishing village of Barka, and crossing the rugged interiors to Nakhal and Al Hazm forts. Camp under the stars in Jordan and Oman’s deserts, interact with the nomadic Bedouin peoples and travel from city to coast on this enlightening Middle Eastern odyssey, all with knowledgeable local guides leading the way.
- Gaze in awe at the towering, wind-swept rock formations at Wadi Rum on an included 4WD adventure and admire how the colours change as the sun makes its way across the sky.
- Journey through Jordan’s desert to a premium Bedouin camp and get to know the customs and cultures of this community before spending the night under a starry sky in your traditional accommodation.
- You never forget your first glimpse of The Treasury through narrow canyon walls in Petra. Spend a day taking in its majesty and mystery, and if your dates align, consider booking an unforgettable night experience.
- Immerse yourself in Omani cultural history as you wander among the exhibits of Muscat's Bait Zubair Museum.
- Stand in awe of gorgeous landscapes and visit centuries-old mountain villages on a journey into the foothills of Oman's highest peak, Jebel Shams.