Take an inspiring Middle Eastern journey through majestic Jordan on an eight-day Peregrine adventure to its acclaimed sights. 4WD through the sweeping sands and echoing formations of Wadi Rum, discover the larger-than-life facades of Petra on a guided tour and face the ancient Roman ruins in Jerash. On a round-trip journey from up-and-coming capital Amman and with unique accommodation along the way – including a premium Bedouin camping experience – Jordan no doubt proves itself as a destination with a long colourful history and deep-rooted traditions.
- Gaze in awe at the towering, wind-swept rock formations at Wadi Rum on an included 4WD adventure, and note how the colours change as the sun makes its way across the sky.
- Journey through the desert to a premium Bedouin camp and get to know the customs and cultures of this community before spending the night under a starry sky in your traditional accommodation.
- You never forget your first glimpse of The Treasury through narrow canyon walls in Petra. Spend a day taking in its majesty and mystery, and if your dates align, consider booking an unforgettable night experience.
- Be treated to traditional Bedouin cooking, like a zarb – a mouth-watering barbecue of chicken, lamb, and vegetables slow-cooked in an underground pit – among other Jordanian favourites on your trip.
- The unique sensation of floating in the Dead Sea is like nothing else. Venture to the coastline and enjoy a night in its midst, perhaps taking a swim in the salty waters with your small group.