The sweeping desert and echoing formations of Wadi Rum, the hidden, hand-hewn facades of Petra and the ancient Roman ruins at Jerash all make Jordan a true adventurer’s paradise. With its sole focus on Jordan, this an inspiring Middle Eastern journey.
- Discover the many different sides of Jordan on a trip that reveals hidden treasures and iconic highlights over eight exciting days.
- Be awed by the towering, wind-swept rock formations at Wadi Rum, and note how the colours change as the sun makes its way across the sky.
- Journey through the desert to a traditional Bedouin camp and get to know these friendly people before spending a night under a staggeringly beautiful starry sky in our Feature Stay accommodation.
- You never forget your first glimpse of The Treasury through narrow canyon walls in Petra, often referred to as the Eighth Wonder of the World. Spend a day taking in the majesty and mystery of this unforgettable place.
- Enjoy a delicious dinner cooked in an earthen oven by your Bedouin Hosts. Be treated to a Zarb - a mouthwatering Bedouin barbeque of chicken, lamb, and vegetables slow cooked in an underground pit.
- Experience the unique sensation of floating in the Dead Sea.