Experience the beauty and culture of Jordan on this exhilarating trekking adventure. Wander the streets of modern Amman, wind your way through breathtaking shepherd’s paths in Mukair, float in the famously salty Dead Sea, get off the beaten track around ancient Petra, be dazzled by the famous Treasury building, join the Bedouins for a magical desert adventure, and marvel at Byzantine mosaics in Madaba. This is Jordan at its active, action-packed best.
- Hike the lesser known back-road into Petra and spend a day exploring this awe-inspiring ancient treasure. Glimpsing the Treasury for the first time is a moment you won't forget
- Experience the best weightlessness this side of outer space with an effortless float in the super-salty waters of the Dead Sea
- Be dazzled by panoramic views across the ocean and the West Bank as you make your way down the scenic shepherd's trail of Mukawir
- Wadi Rum is a world unto itself. Hop in a jeep and experience its twisted rock scenery and watch the sun set on this rugged moonscape
- The semi-nomadic Bedouins are renowned for their hospitality, so you're in for a treat. Learn about their semi-nomadic culture over an earthen oven-cooked feast before sleeping under the stars