Few travellers make it to this far corner of Canada’s coastline, but those who do are rewarded with an adventure to remember for a lifetime. Setting off from St John’s, sit back and watch a vast landscape of mountain-topped islands unfold in front of you over 12 days. Cruise to Sable Island, the Gully Marine Protected Area, Charlottetown, Cape Breton Island and more. With an expert expedition team on board the Ocean Endeavour, take part in workshops, presentations, Zodiac cruises and hikes, ensuring you’ll not only experience Atlantic Canada’s beauty, but really get beneath its surface.
- Travel buddies don’t get much better than this – on board the Ocean Endeavour you’ll be joined by a team of expert guides and specialists, including famed author and environmental activist Margaret Atwood.
- Delight in exploring the remote and remarkably beautiful Sable Island, where horses run wild, grey seals frolic and there’s no shortage of fascinating tales to uncover.
- From the varied marine life of the Gully Marine Protected Area to the captivating birdlife of the Bird Islands, discover the incredible diversity of the region’s wildlife.
- Explore charming towns and settlements, including the historic Charlottetown on Prince Edward Island and the delightful Saint-Pierre, an official territory of France.
- Discover the Acadian and Gaelic heritage of Cape Breton Island and take in awe-inspiring scenery on a spectacular hike in the Cape Breton Highlands National Park.