Join an expert expedition crew as you traverse Canada’s Northwest Passage on a 12-day Arctic expedition. Scour the Arctic waters for narwhals, and spot polar bears, musk oxen and caribou among the icy tundra, floating icebergs and granite mountains of Canada’s northernmost inlets. Have the chance to embark on included helicopter experiences to areas once too remote to explore, and let your crew take you past tiny Inuit communities and historical sites. With a flexible itinerary to account for weather and ice conditions and a fully equipped vessel with fitness centre, spa, ocean view sauna and range of cabin options, take a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to an incredibly remote and stunningly serene section of the world.
- Set sail on the Northwest Passage bound for some of the most remote reaches of the Arctic, including Axel Heiberg and Ellesmere islands, with no two expedition itineraries the same.
- Take advantage of your vessel’s twin-engine helicopter fleet with opportunities to see the rugged Arctic land and seascapes from above, and the potential to land in areas otherwise inaccessible.
- Gaze out of your ultra-modern stateroom as you cruise by mammoth floating icebergs, ancient glaciers, granite mountains and fields of tundra. This is the Arctic’s icy wilderness on full show.
- Join an expert expedition crew on board with a comprehensive lecture program, and venture on Zodiac cruises and immersive shore landings in search of polar bears, musk oxen and narwhals.
- Explore the Nanavut region with Inuit guides to learn about communities that have called these environments home for thousands of years.