Discover a land so untamed, so remote and so beautiful that most can only dream of it. Venture into the Arctic Circle and traverse the wild coastline of Northern Canada and Greenland on a 12-day expedition. On board the Ocean Endeavour, a team of experts will help you dive deeper into the intriguing geography, history and culture of the region, while expedition landings allow you to experience it firsthand. Visit tiny villages set against colossal backdrops of icebergs and mountains, and admire the Arctic’s diverse wildlife from ship and shore.
- On board the Ocean Endeavour, your adventures will be guided by a team of experts, with in-depth workshops and presentations to enrich your understanding of this complex corner of the world.
- Prepare for a day to remember in Greenland’s Ilulissat, where colourful rows of houses are dwarfed by an awe-inspiring icefjord of towering icebergs.
- Experience the culture of Canada’s Inuit people in the stunning Arctic community of Mittimatalik, where you’ll watch a traditional performance including drum dancing, throat singing and storytelling.
- Spent four incredible days exploring the Tallurutiup Imanga National Marine Conservation Area in search of narwhal, beluga, and bowhead whales.
- Discover Devon Island, the world’s largest uninhabited island, learn about the landscape’s unique topography and the Inuit people and their ancestors who once lived here.