Wild, unbridled, and truly tremendous – a trip to the Arctic will make it hard to believe you’re still on earth. Spend 12 incredible days on board the Ocean Endeavour, cruising the complex waterways and untamed coastline of Greenland and Northern Canada. Break the ice with a group of curious fellow travellers and passionate expedition team while learning about the fascinating geography, history and cultural heritage of the region. Zodiac cruises will get you up and close and personal with unbelievable wildlife, and expedition landings to modest communities nestled into ostentatious landscapes will leave you in awe.
- On board the Ocean Endeavour, your adventures will be guided by a team of experts, with in-depth workshops and presentations to enrich your understanding of this complex corner of the world.
- Prepare for a day to remember in Greenland’s Ilulissat, where colourful rows of houses are dwarfed by an awe-inspiring icefjord of towering icebergs.
- Experience the culture of Canada’s Inuit people in the stunning Arctic community of Mittimatalik, where you’ll watch a traditional performance including drum dancing, throat singing and storytelling.
- Spent four incredible days exploring the Tallurutiup Imanga National Marine Conservation Area in search of narwhal, beluga, and bowhead whales.
- Discover Devon Island, the world’s largest uninhabited island, learn about the landscape’s unique topography and the Inuit people and their ancestors who once lived here.