Take flight from Toronto and journey to the High Arctic in 17 days. Cruise on waters that few have sailed and set foot on lands that even fewer have walked, taking in incredible untouched scenery, searching for wildlife, and passing by fjords, glaciers and icebergs. Follow the coastline past rugged islands to see the graves of lost explorers, polar bear research stations, traditional Inuit communities and archaeological ruins. Cross Baffin Bay to west Greenland – a region ruled by ice – and see mountains towering over colourful settlements, soaring glaciers, and huge ice shards becoming icebergs. On board a comfortable expedition vessel with a team of expert leaders, head into the world’s icy wilderness.
- Embark on an immersive land, sea and air adventure with a range of Zodiac cruises, shore excursions and helicopter expeditions, taking you to places once out of reach.
- Encounter the Arctic’s rare and unique wildlife on multiple sightseeing opportunities, in search of musk oxen, walruses, caribou and narwhal whales.
- Have the opportunity to meet with local Inuit communities as you travel through parts of the Northwest Passage and the waters of western Greenland, learning of their traditional culture and hunting and fishing ways.
- Discover the best of the Canadian High Arctic islands and Greenland, journeying past remote village outposts and archaeological sites, and cruising the fjords to hear the deafening crash of shards falling from icebergs.
- Enjoy a well-equipped vessel with modern staterooms, a number of bar and lounge areas and health and wellness facilities. And on your sailing days, join experts for an onboard lecture program.