Cruise on waters that few have sailed and set foot on lands that even fewer have walked on this 17-day expedition in the High Arctic. This epic adventure will have you hiking over permafrost, searching for wildlife and passing by fjords, glaciers and icebergs on a daily basis. Follow the coast and discover places where explorers of old met their demise, research stations abandoned and active, tiny Inuit communities and ruins left by their ancient predecessors. Go west to Greenland and see colourful villages beneath massive mountains, hike to glaciers and kayak past icebergs. Tackle the icy wilderness in a comfortable expedition vessel and a team of expert leaders.
- Go further and deeper than ever possible on this Arctic tour with Zodiac cruises, shore excursions and helicopter expeditions to take you to places once out of human reach.
- Our expert expedition crew will be on alert for sightings of animals like musk oxen, caribou, and whales so you have the best chance of spotting them.
- Visit Inuit communities as you travel through parts of the Northwest Passage and the waters of western Greenland and learn about cultures and survival on the edge of the map.
- This is immersive expedition travel. Hear the deafening crash of shards falling from icebergs, hike to Inuit ruins and, if you’re brave, take a polar plunge into icy waters.
- Enjoy a well-equipped vessel with modern staterooms, a number of bar and lounge areas and health and wellness facilities. And on your sailing days, join experts for an onboard lecture program.