Heed the call of the wild, like legendary adventurers before you, and set sail on the waters of the Canadian High Arctic, encountering Inuit history and culture, dramatic landscapes and unique wildlife. From Toronto, fly to the western shores of Greenland and begin your Arctic exploration on board a state-of-the-art expedition vessel. Cross the Davis Strait to remote landing sites on Baffin Island, scouring the skies for migrating birds and the waters for whale pods. Your journey will take you high to the Northwest Passage, sailing through immense fjords, past calving glaciers and to some of the world’s most remote shores. True wilderness has never been closer as you spend 17 days experiencing the best of the Arctic, with an expert expedition crew dedicated to creating an unforgettable journey.
- Discover highlights of both Greenland and the Canadian Arctic on a polar expedition that focuses on remote natural landscapes, ancient Inuit cultures and unique wildlife sightings.
- See the colourful villages of Greenland’s western shores, framed by natural canals and jagged peaks, stopping in to learn about Inuit and Thule histories and shop for traditional crafts.
- Take to the water – and the skies – on a series of included Zodiac cruises and helicopter experiences, taking you to places otherwise inaccessible to large cruising ships.
- After full days of exploring the Arctic wilderness, retire to your ultra-modern vessel, with comfortable staterooms, multiple dining, bar and lounge areas, and health and wellness facilities.
- Enjoy encounters with the Arctic’s impressive wildlife, including whales, walrus and musk oxen, and appreciate the sweeping vistas of colourful tundra, striking fjords and calving glaciers.