It doesn’t get more beautiful than the Canadian Rockies – snow-capped peaks, glittering lakes and a tranquil escape from the modern world. Give your legs and camera batteries a workout as you hike through magnificent scenery most can only dream about, from the pure spectacle of Jasper National Park to the rugged beauty of Banff and the showstopping landscapes of Yoho National Park. Search for wildlife at Maligne Lake, explore the famed landscapes of Lake Louise and travel along the iconic Icefields Parkway. Throw in an expert local leader and a group of likeminded travellers and you’re on track for an unforgettable adventure.
- Set out on some of the world’s most spectacular walks, hiking through the Bow Glacier Falls, Valley of the Five Lakes, Wilcox Pass, Peyto Lake, the Iceline Trail and Tunnel Mountain.
- Not only will you enjoy the expertise of a local leader, but all hikes will be lead by a certified hiking guide, ensuring your maximum safety and comfort. And with all meals included, fuelling up for your adventures is a breeze.
- Taking in stunning scenery isn’t just reserved for hikes – at the end of each day you’ll retire to scenic campgrounds serving up truly memorable views.
- Marvel at the natural wonders of the Rockies during visits to Maligne Lake, Yoho’s natural bridge, Lake Louise, Takakkaw Falls, Emerald Lake and the phenomenal Icefields Parkway.
- Enjoy time to discover all that Jasper town and Banff National Park have to offer, with hiking, biking, hot pools and cosy pubs right at your fingertips.