Uncover little pockets of paradise on a 23-day Premium adventure through Mexico and Cuba. Explore Mexico City and the great ruins of Teotihuacan, learn the colonial history of Puebla and Oaxaca before continuing south to Puerto Morelos. Walk through magnificent Maya ruins, the beautiful Yucatan Peninsula and renowned Chichen Itza before flying to Havana – Cuba’s captivating capital. Experience Havana in all its faded glory, uncover the easy beauty of rural Vinales, wander the cobblestoned streets of Trinidad and soak up the coastal vibe of Cienfuegos. Find a common thread with the locals and discover the warmth and charm of these neighbouring nations.
- Explore Mexico City on a tour with your leader, visit the spectacular ruins of Teotihuacan, Chichen Itza and Tulum, learn some salsa steps in slow-paced Vinales, and take in the colours of Soroa, the valley known as the 'Rainbow of Cuba'.
- Discover traditional craft industries and the locals who produce them in Oaxaca and Zinacantan, and meet a Maya family in the secluded Laguna Chabela for a traditional tortilla making demonstration.
- Your local leader will help you learn the story of the Cuban Revolution, as well as a visit to the memorials dedicated to revolutionary hero Ernesto Che Guevara in Santa Clara.
- Enjoy the old-world charm of your feature stays in Oaxaca and Merida – magnificent mansions turned boutique hotels, and walk in the glamourous footsteps of the famous and infamous during your feature stay at the iconic Hotel Nacional de Cuba in Havana.
- Understand the diversity of Mexican and Cuban food during a taco crawl in Mexico City, traditional lunches with Zapotecan, Maya and Trinidadian families and dinners at an award-winning hidden restaurant in Oaxaca and in the Tulum jungle.