Ready to chase the Northern Lights, explore virtually untouched natural wonders and maybe even catch a glimpse of Santa Claus along the way? This 8-day adventure through Alaska is perfect for travellers looking to connect with nature in one of the world’s most stunning winter wonderlands. Explore one of Alaska’s largest glaciers, the Matanuska Glacier, take part in a guided snowshoeing experience in the pristine Denali State Park and just when you’re ready to warm up, you can bliss out in Chena’s natural hot springs. With the opportunity to view the Northern Lights from strategically chosen viewing points every night of the trip that the weather permits, this is an adventure that you will never forget.
- Enjoy nightly guided Northern Lights viewing opportunities, at locations strategically chosen by your local leader near your accommodation.
- Take part in a leader-led Snowshoe Hike in the stunning Denali State Park.
- Stay at Sheep Mountain, which is virtually untouched by tourists, making it perfect for spotting the Northern Lights thanks to no light pollution.
- Visit Santa Claus’ house in the North Pole, with the option of a reindeer walk through birch forests.
- Soak in Chena’s natural hot springs for some well-earned relaxation time.