From Seattle to San Francisco, this 11-day tour packs in all the highlights. Say hi to the market’s famous fish-throwers, sample Seattle’s small-batch local brews, wander through fields of wildflowers in Mt Rainier National Park, share a meal with the Native American people of Warm Springs and paddle your way along the river in Bend.
- Get sustainable in Seattle with a walk through the converted Gas Works Park with its unrivalled panoramic skyline views, followed by a visit to a zero-waste, family-owned microbrewery.
- Explore back alleys, narrow corridors and tiny storefronts on a tasting tour of Pike Place Market that will bring you up close and personal with the local vendors.
- Marvel at the massive active stratovolcano that is Mt Rainier as you hike through meadows of wildflowers and up to lookout points of the surrounding Cascade Ranges and Nisqually Glacier.
- Native American River to Table experience with a picnic lunch which acknowledges the role salmon played in tribal history.
- Sample the culinary delights of Portland on an optional food and drink tour through the city’s local neighbourhoods.
- Hit the river and paddle along the Upper Deschutes River in Bend, one of the West’s most famous and celebrated rivers.