From sundrenched desert to red rock sculptures, there’s nowhere else on earth like Arizona. This 6-day walking adventure takes in the best of Northern Arizona on foot, exploring Sedona and Grand Canyon National Park with two expert guides. Venture among the sandstone formations of Sedona, passing iconic sites like Courthouse Butte and Bell Rock while learning the native and indigenous history of the region. Find out why the Grand Canyon is considered one of the natural wonders of the world during a series of hikes along its Southern Rim that reveal the best views the landscape has to offer.
- Explore the red-hued landscapes of Arizona’s Sedona region on foot, discovering a world of unusual sandstone formations, including Courthouse Butte and Bell Rock.
- Come face to face with one of the wonders of the world – the Grand Canyon. Hiking through the South Rim of this awe-inspiring landscape will reward you with views to rival all others.
- With many meals included during your adventure, you’ll sample the best of Southwestern cuisine, from tasty lunches prepared on site to scenic restaurants overlooking the Grand Canyon.
- Two experienced leaders will be guiding your adventure, meaning you’ll have access to trails reserved for those in the know, and the group can split based on interests and hike difficulty.
- Add a deeper layer to your discoveries during visits to the Yavapai Geology Museum and the Trail of Time, exploring hundreds of millions of years of geologic history.