Packed with plenty of history, art, adventure and chili peppers, New Mexico is a destination that covers all the bases. On this 6-day discovery of the American Southwest, you’ll see firsthand why the state is known as the “Land of Enchantment.” Learn how local art, culture and cuisine have been shaped by Indigenous American and Spanish influences as you wander the Pueblo streets of Santa Fe and Taos. Then, explore the ancient Bandelier cliff dwellings and pictographs, marvel at an otherworldly desert landscape shaped over millions of years.
- Explore the charming streets of historic Santa Fe, famous for its Pueblo-style architecture and vibrant arts scene.
- Browse Native American art markets and visit 11,000-year-old ruins to uncover the rich history and ancestral heritage of the US Southwest.
- Climb high above the canyon floor of Bandelier National Monument as you scale wooden ladders that lead to ancient cliff dwellings.
- Visit a world-renowned tapestry gallery for an intimate, expert demonstration of traditional weaving technique and artistry.
- Marvel at the towering tent rocks of Kasha-Katuwe, unique formations created by volcanic eruptions over 6 million years ago.