Los Angeles and San Francisco are two of the most well-known locations in the USA. But what’s in between? The Real LA to San Francisco tour takes you from the bustling vibes of La La Land to the shores of San Francisco, via Arizona and Nevada. See desert landscapes, beautiful national parks and the extravagance of Las Vegas. If you want to experience the buzz of the big city mixed with the adventure of forest and national park, this trip has all your bases covered. Journey through the west coast on a classic North American road trip with the flexibility to go with the flow.
- No great west coast road trip is complete without some time in Los Angeles. Fulfil your dreams of strolling the Hollywood Walk of Fame, or people watching down at Santa Monica.
- Vegas is a spectacle by night, but what happens before dark? Appreciate the neon-filled city at all hours of the day with time and flexibility to do as you please.
- Take a bird’s eye view and admire the winding gorges and desolate rock landscape of the Grand Canyon by helicopter in an unmissable optional activity.
- Cover Yosemite’s many trails over two full days and three nights dedicated to the park. You will be able to hike and explore until your heart (and camera) is content.
- San Francisco is an ideal destination to spend some extra time in, exploring its vibrant heart and the diverse scenery of its surrounds. Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, Silicon Valley, Napa… they’re all at your fingertips!