Experience an adventure tour of Antarctica and explore the unique conditions at the end of the Earth. Embark from Tierra Del Fuego and travel through the Beagle Channel and Drake Passage to the South Shetland Islands to see the incredible landscapes created by the Antarctic climate. See multiple species of playful penguins, the imposing and graceful frames of Antarctica’s whales, and a frenzy of feeding birdlife. Benefit from the navigational expertise and local knowledge of a professional crew and make the most of a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Travel to Antarctica and see the exotic, alien nature of this frozen world for yourself.
- Begin your adventure in the Patagonian outpost of Ushuaia, often referred to as the ‘city at the end of the world’
- Follow in the path of historic explorers, as you sail through the Beagle and Drake channels
- Observe abundant species of whales, seabirds and seals on regular Zodiac excursions in the South Shetland Islands
- Visit rookeries teeming with chinstrap penguins and hike up hills to enjoy 360 degree views of the Antarctic Peninsula
- Optional activities such as sea kayaking or polar ice camping on selected voyages can take your adventure to the next level. Book early, as these sell out fast