This special polar voyage sees you taking to the high seas with a special guest, legendary Aussie troubadour Paul Kelly. Your heart will surely be singing like a lowdown guitar as you enjoy three performances by Kelly with the Great White Continent as your backdrop. Before too long you’ll be exploring the frosted beauty of Antarctica, observing penguin colonies that number in the thousands and looking for whales in deeper water. Travel in sustainable style on the Ocean Endeavour, tracing the same path as legendary explorer Sir Ernest Shackleton – including Elephant Island. Watch everything turn to white as you enter the waters around the frozen continent on this rare expedition with a musical twist.
- Listen to the songs that have won Paul Kelly worldwide acclaim and icon status in Australia, in the most captivating venue imaginable – Antarctica.
- Travel with experts in marine biology, glaciology and Antarctic history. They’ll share their knowledge throughout the journey during a comprehensive lecture program.
- With optional adventures including ice camping and kayaking, and rare touches of five-star luxury thanks to an onboard spa and wellness centre, this is as good as Antarctic expedition travel gets.
- Intrepid expeditions on the Ocean Endeavour have one expedition crew member for every eight passengers for a greater personal touch.
- Rest assured that footprints are all you’ll leave behind. Your Antarctica expedition is carbon offset, serves sustainably sourced seafood and avoids single-use plastics.