Can’t decide between the pristine, otherworldly landscapes of Antarctica and the rugged Falkland Islands? Visit both on this 19-day adventure taking in some of the most remote, beautiful sites and sights in the world. From the Falklands’ maritime history, quirky British culture and epic penguin rookeries to the Antarctic Peninsula’s calving icebergs, whales and seals, this cruise showcases the best of a region that should already be at the top of any traveller’s bucket list.
- Experience the best of both worlds: the timeless landscapes of Antarctica and the storied history of the Falkland Islands.
- Enjoy the freedom to customise your trip with a wide range of optional activities. In addition to regular Zodiac excursions, choose to explore the water on a kayaking expedition, sign up for a photography masterclass, rejuvenate with some onboard yoga and massage, or camp out overnight like a true polar explorer
- Whereas most polar expeditions of this kind have a crew-to-passenger ratio of ten, fifteen or twenty to one, Peregrine expeditions on the Ocean Endeavour have an expedition crew member for every 8 passengers for a greater personal touch
- Our experienced leaders have made hundreds of polar voyages. Learn about the history, geography and wildlife of the Antarctic from experts in marine biology, glaciology and history
- Rest assured you will leave only footprints behind. Your Antarctica expedition is carbon offset, and we serve only sustainably-sourced seafood, avoid single-use plastics and use biodegradable and phosphate-free cleaning products on board
- This is the perfect adventure for solo travellers, with single cabins at the same price as some twins