Explore the golden shores and picturesque rainforests of Queensland on a 12-day adventure from Brisbane to Cairns. Take an off-road jaunt across Fraser Island’s dunes, sail through shimmering waters to discover the impossibly white beaches of the Whitsundays, flop and drop on the palm-fringed sands of Mission Beach, soak up the laidback energy of Airlie Beach after sunset and explore the colourful underwater world of the Great Barrier Reef. Learn to hunt and use native plants from a First Nations guide, encounter crocodiles and colourful birds on a cruise through mangrove thickets and walk under heavy green canopy in the mighty Mossman Gorge. This nature-filled and culturally-rich eco escapade is designed to get you away from the hustle and bustle of the city, and straight to the natural heart of Australia’s north.
- Take a 4WD adventure through the breathtaking landscape of Fraser Island. Venture across undulating sand dunes and vast golden beach in search of that iconic outback creature – the dingo!
- Cruise through the islands of the Whitsundays, with a stop at the world-famous Whitehaven beach. Surround yourself with dazzling white sands and azure waters as you discover this idyllic place.
- Witness the magnificence of the Great Barrier Reef on a snorkelling adventure. Brimming with colourful coral and tropical fish, enjoy an included cruise from Cairns to explore this underwater paradise.
- Learn how to spear fish and gather medicine on Kuyu Kuyu (Cooya Beach) with Kuku Yalanji guides who are committed to maintaining their ancestral traditions and way of life.
- Take a guided walk along the pristine, rainforest-rimmed beach of Cape Tribulation, where Europeans tried and failed to tame the coastal wilderness for hundreds of years.