Taking you from the heart of Hobart to the tip of the Tasman Peninsula, this 4-day explorer tour packs in all the highlights of south eastern Tasmania. With a friendly leader to guide the way, you’ll chat with friendly locals in the capital city’s markets, sample the homegrown flavours of Bruny Island, learn about the region’s colonial past and explore a rugged, wild coastline shaped over the centuries by the southern seas. This is the perfect adventure to see the best of the Hobart area in a short amount of time.
- Experience the best of southern Tasmania, from the bustling capital to the quiet seaside, with plenty of options for customising your trip to suit your interests.
- Explore local life in historic Hobart as you browse through the markets and chat directly with producers about their locally sourced goods.
- See the highlights of the picturesque Tasman Peninsula, such as the rocky formations of Tasman Arch and Devil’s Kitchen, the secluded Crescent Bay and the tragically historic Port Arthur.
- Discover the rugged beauty and delicious flavours of Bruny Island as you sample local delicacies and explore national parkland where towering cliffs fall away into the crashing sea.
- Visit a fourth-generation family-run orchard to learn about the history of apple farming on Tasmania and try locally produced cider.