Discover a sliver of paradise on a 7-day adventure, bouncing from northern Queensland’s sparkling coast to its secluded islands. See beneath the surface of the beautiful Magnetic Island during an afternoon of snorkelling, meet the First Nations owners of Mungalla Station, discover the untouched wonders of Hinchinbrook Island and walk through heavenly scenery on Dunk Island. If you’re looking to spot incredible wildlife, hike to waterfalls, swim in clear waters, relax on beautiful beaches and learn about local life from a leader, then this is the adventure for you.
- Catch the ferry to Magnetic Island where you’ll find the sweeping sands of Horseshoe Bay. It’s even more beautiful beneath the surface, which you’ll find out during an afternoon of snorkelling.
- Travel to Mungalla Station to meet the First Nations owners of the land, the Nywaigi People, and learn about their culture and history, then explore the wetlands in search of birdlife.
- Discover the untouched wonders of Hinchinbrook Island National Park. You’ll feel like you have the whole place to yourself as you explore the rainforests and beaches of this uninhabited island.
- Walk through the paradisical scenery of Dunk Island, passing through rainforest filled with birdlife while keeping an eye out for dugong, sea turtles and Ulysses butterflies.
- Visit the postcard-perfect Millaa Millaa Falls to snap some pictures, then hike up the Windin Falls to a stunning natural infinity pool overlooking the Wet Tropics World Heritage Area.