Take a deep dive into the sacred heart of Australia’s Red Centre and experience magnificent sunrises and sunsets, fascinating landscapes and incredible culture across four action-packed days. Learn about the history and culture of this ancient landscape with a special guided Aboriginal cultural experience where you’ll discover traditional bush tucker, bush medicine and dot painting artwork. You’ll marvel at Uluru at sunset, one of Australia’s most sacred sites, and learn about the importance of the area to Australia’s Anangu people. Then, walk through the towering domed rock formations of Kata Tjuta and spot native wildlife like Mala wallabies and Red kangaroos. Fully immerse yourself in the splendour of this place and return home with a total sense of awe after just four days here.
- See the best of Australia’s Red Centre in just four action-packed days.
- Enjoy a special Aboriginal cultural experience where you’ll learn about traditional bush tucker (including Witchetty Grubs), bush medicine and the art of dot painting.
- Marvel at the ever-changing colours of Uluru, one of Australia’s most spiritually significant sites, as you view the epic sandstone monolith at both sunrise and sunset.
- Explore Kings Canyon by foot and soak up the breath-taking scenery of soaring red cliffs, sandstone domes and tranquil gardens. Then, wind through two of the Kata Tjuta’s towering domed rock formations on the Walpa Gorge Walk with your leader.
- Enjoy the Kuniya Walk to Mutitjulu Waterhole to see more of the incredible landscape and its connection to the Anangu people.