Seclusion, solitude, stunning scenery and sweeping stretches of sand await on this five-day walking adventure from Launceston. Head east to this remote corner of Tasmania and follow trails to bright beaches rimmed with red-ringed rocks that contrast with the blue waters of the bay, up summits for vast views, and through fern-filled rainforest to hidden waterfalls. Let your experienced leader guide the way with their unmatched local knowledge, leaving you to focus on soaking up this world-famous stretch of coastline from close up. This active adventure is the perfect way to get out and explore the incredible sites just beneath your feet.
- There’s no need for a map or GPS on this walking trip – with an expert local leader that knows the area inside-out, all you have to do is enjoy the journey.
- Escape the everyday, get active, and take the time to reconnect with nature in one of Australia’s – and the world’s – most beautiful coastal regions.
- The only thing better than the landscapes and wildlife you’ll see are the conversations you’ll have along the way, whether it’s the insights from your leader or stories from the group.
- This is the ultimate in low impact, local travel, supporting regional communities and getting right to the heart of the landscape on two feet.
- Find a slice of paradise in your own backyard with walks to the red rocks and crystal-clear waters of The Garden, Mt William NP, Eddystone Point and Blue Tier Forest Reserve.