Filled to the brim with national parks, soaring mountains and gorgeous vineyards, Queensland’s Scenic Rim isn’t just scenic by name, it’s scenic by nature. From lush valleys to sky-scraping peaks, enjoy a front row seat to some of Australia’s best scenery as you explore on foot with a local leader who will bring the landscape to life and take care of all the little details. Discover the diverse terrain of Tamborine National Park, weave your way up Mount Cordeaux, summit Mount Mitchell, uncover tranquil rockpools near Mount Barney and delight in the wonders of Lamington National Park, accompanied by plenty of opportunities to try world-class local wine and produce along the way.
- Discover the Scenic Rim’s fascinating flora and fauna with the guidance of your local leader as you delve into Tamborine National Park, Main Range National Park and Lamington National Park, which are part of The Gondwana Rainforests of Australia, World Heritage Area, containing the most extensive areas of subtropical rainforest in the world.
- Pay a visit to a local winery in the heart of the Scenic Rim where you may choose to partake in a wine tasting or put your feet up and enjoy the peaceful location.
- Wind your way up Mount Cordeaux, Mount Mitchell and Mount Barney on a series of hikes and be rewarded with truly unbeatable views of the surrounding landscapes.
- Rest your head in a delightful and eco-conscious homestead converted from a 1900s farmhouse and soak in magnificent mountain views from your veranda.
- Set out in search of wildlife surrounding your accommodation during a tour with an expert guide, followed by local wine and snacks as you watch the sun set over Mount Barney.