Discover the best of the Antarctic Peninsula on this 11-day expedition with included flights to and from Buenos Aires. Be delighted by wildlife like penguins, seals and whales as you explore the bays, channels and islands of the Great White Continent, with a team of scientists and experts on board your vessel to help you seek them out. By day, you’ll wonder at the iconic sights that make this one of the world’s most pristine, exotic and unforgettable natural environments. By night, you’ll relax on the ship equipped with health and wellness facilities like a spa. Antarctic adventure at it’s most intimate and accessible.
- Explore areas known for their incredible wildlife like minke, humpback and orca whales or gentoo, Adelie and chinstrap penguins.
- Travel with a team of polar experts. Not only do they help you spot wildlife and explain the incredible sights, they will also deliver a comprehensive onboard lecture program.
- Discover the Great White Continent by Zodiac, on foot or even with optional adventure options like kayaking and cross-country skiing!
- Begin and end in lively Buenos Aires with included charter flights to and from your embarkation point in Ushuaia.
- Travel in comfort a vessel fitted with health and wellness facilities like a gym, a spa, an onboard clinic and a smoothie bar.