Take a ten-day voyage of discovery to the Great White Continent. Travel on a comfortable expedition vessel with an expert crew and experienced polar scientists to guarantee you have the most in-depth and exciting journey possible. With the crew constantly monitoring conditions and wildlife-spotting opportunities, every expedition delivers one-of-a-kind experiences. Discover penguin rookeries that number in the thousands, cruise beneath icebergs in a Zodiac and hike rocky shores to long-abandoned whaling posts. This is an Antarctic adventure that will stay with you forever.
- Travel with a team of polar experts for the best chances of spotting wildlife on land and in the water and learn about how to conserve their habitats.
- Discover the Great White Continent by Zodiac, on foot or even with optional adventure options like kayaking and cross-country skiing!
- Explore in comfort on a vessel fitted with health and wellness facilities like a gym, a spa, an onboard clinic and fantastic bar and dining services.
- Travel for good on a carbon-neutral voyage that only serves sustainable seafood, reduces single-use plastics and minimises environmental impact wherever possible.
- Head to the Antarctic Peninsula Peninsula and the South Shetland Islands, both areas that are known for their diverse wildlife and dramatic landscapes.