Enjoy Antarctica in style on this 11-day expedition, flying over the infamous Drake Passage and then cruising south of the Antarctic Circle! Skip the extra days at sea and enjoy only the best scenery and wildlife experiences of the Antarctic. Prepare yourself for sensory overload, as you’ll be inundated by the sheer beauty and dramatic landscapes of the Great White Continent. Our team of onboard polar experts will have you identifying different species of whales, hiking to penguin rookeries and, of course, crossing the Antarctic Circle.
- Flying over the famous Drake Passage to King George Island is the fastest, most direct way to travel to Antarctica.
- Become one of the few people on earth who can say they’ve crossed the Antarctic Circle – make sure you’ve got a camera ready to snap the GPS reading 66° 33’ S.
- Your onboard experts make wildlife spotting easier than ever. Look for animals like humpback whales, chinstrap penguins, Wilson’s storm-petrels.
- Optional activities such as sea kayaking and polar ice camping can take your Antarctic adventure to the next level.
- Travel for good on a carbon-neutral voyage that only serves sustainable seafood, reduces single-use plastics and minimises environmental impact wherever possible.