Take a 10-day adventure during the peak of the whale season to the Antarctic Peninsula. Spend your days filled with wildlife encounters – visit penguin rookeries, spot seals along the shores and witness seabirds nesting in their thousands. Take Zodiac excursions through ice-filled bays and get closer to the magnificent creatures inhabiting the region with the expert lead of your polar team. Travel with comfortable living quarters, a full team of onboard polar experts and services catering for health and wellness. Now is the time to discover the wonders of the Antarctic Peninsula.
- We stop for whales! If conditions allow, we’ll launch the Zodiacs to get a closer look and cruise through the Antarctic waters, scouting for minke, humpback whales and orcas during peak season.
- Enjoy the freedom to customise your trip with a wide range of optional activities. In addition to regular Zodiac excursions, choose to explore the water on a kayaking expedition, sign up for a photography masterclass, rejuvenate with some onboard yoga and massage, or camp out overnight like a true polar explorer.
- Whereas most polar expeditions of this kind have a crew-to-passenger ratio of ten, fifteen or twenty to one, Peregrine expeditions on the Ocean Endeavour have an expedition crew member for every 8 passengers for a greater personal touch.
- Our experienced leaders have made hundreds of polar voyages. Learn about the history, geography and wildlife of the Antarctic from experts in marine biology, glaciology and history.
- Rest assured that you will leave only footprints behind. Your Antarctica expedition is carbon offset, and we serve only sustainably sourced seafood, avoid single-use plastics and use biodegradable and phosphate-free cleaning products on board.
- This is the perfect adventure for solo travellers, with single cabins at the same price as some twins