Embark on an immersive 21-day adventure across the depths of the Drake Passage to the awe-inspiring Antarctic Peninsula, South Georgia and the Falkland Islands. Discover what made Shackleton’s journey such an impressive feat and be immersed in wildlife encounters along the way. Visit penguin rookeries, spot whales breaching and scout for seals along the shores. Take Zodiac excursions with a team of onboard polar experts through ice-filled bays and explore off the ship. While at sea take advantage of the creature comforts on offer with comfortable living quarters and services catering for health and wellness. Discover the last frontier on this once-in-a-lifetime Antarctic trip.
- Retrace the route of the legendary Sir Ernest Shackleton who led three expeditions to the Antarctic region and uncover the historical events of his journey
- Enjoy the freedom to customise your trip with a wide range of optional activities. In addition to regular Zodiac excursions, choose to explore the water on a kayaking expedition, sign up for a photography masterclass, rejuvenate with some onboard yoga and massage, or camp out overnight like a true polar explorer
- Whereas most polar expeditions of this kind have a crew-to-passenger ratio of ten, fifteen or twenty to one, Peregrine expeditions on the Ocean Endeavour have an expedition crew member for every 8 passengers for a greater personal touch
- Our experienced leaders have made hundreds of polar voyages. Learn about the history, geography and wildlife of the Antarctic from experts in marine biology, glaciology and history
- Rest assured you will leave only footprints behind. Your Antarctica expedition is carbon offset, and we serve only sustainably-sourced seafood, avoid single-use plastics and use biodegradable and phosphate-free cleaning products on board
- This is the perfect adventure for solo travellers, with single cabins at the same price as some twins