Explore Antarctica’s most wildlife-heavy landing sites on this 18-day expedition cruise on board the state-of-the-art Ocean Endeavour. Spot penguin colonies and seals in the bays of South Georgia and set off on Zodiac excursions between the massive icebergs of the Antarctic Peninsula in search of whale pods and seabird nesting spots. With optional activities like kayaking off the ship and onboard yoga, this is a comfortable journey that doesn’t skimp on adventure.
- Wildlife seekers rejoice – the land and waters of South Georgia and the Antarctic Peninsula are home to penguins, seals, whales and more.
- Towering icebergs, blue glaciers, rugged islands, white mountains, abundant and curious wildlife – Antarctica is a lifechanging destination.
- Your expedition is staffed by an expert seafaring crew as well as a team of scientists with specialties like Antarctic marine biology, ornithology, history, and geology.
- We carbon-offset all our trips, serve only sustainable seafood, avoid single-use plastics and more to help preserve Antarctica (and the world) for future generations.
- Rest up after hiking on shore or travelling between icebergs by Zodiac in the comfort of the Ocean Endeavour, where you can do yoga, use the gym, sip cocktails and more.