Entering the southernmost region on earth, uncover the rawness of Antarctica, the untouched terrain and witness the survival of the fittest – wildlife in their thousands that have adapted to some of the harshest conditions on the planet. Experience the thrill of seeing seals lying on the icefloe, a close-up of a whale blowing air at the surface and a bevy of seabirds while visiting penguin rookeries. Navigate in a Zodiac for onshore excursions and witness views framed by majestic mountains, alpine glaciers and mammoth icebergs. Take in the spectacular surrounds while navigating across the Antarctic Circle and make a well-deserved toast to an incredible journey.
- On this extended Peninsula expedition, take advantage of the extra days to explore more places and make more landings. More time means you will see a greater spread of Antarctica’s incredible wildlife and landscapes
- Enjoy the freedom to customise your trip with a wide range of optional activities. In addition to regular Zodiac excursions, choose to explore the water on a kayaking expedition, sign up for a photography masterclass, rejuvenate with some onboard yoga and massage, or camp out overnight like a true polar explorer
- Whereas most polar expeditions of this kind have a crew-to-passenger ratio of ten, fifteen or twenty to one, Peregrine expeditions on the Ocean Endeavour have an expedition crew member for every 8 passengers for a greater personal touch
- Our experienced leaders have made hundreds of polar voyages. Learn about the history, geography and wildlife of the Antarctic from experts in marine biology, glaciology and history
- Rest assured you will leave only footprints behind. Your Antarctica expedition is carbon offset, and we serve only sustainably-sourced seafood, avoid single-use plastics and use biodegradable and phosphate-free cleaning products on board
- This is the perfect adventure for solo travellers, with single cabins at the same price as some twins