Set sail on an exclusive polar voyage, together with Peregrine Adventures and the World Wildlife Fund – Australia (WWF-Australia), as you spend 11 days travelling to the Antarctic Peninsula. On board the Ocean Endeavour, cruise from Argentina towards Antarctica, participating in a comprehensive lecture program presented by biologists, geologists and WWF-Australia researchers, and enjoying onboard amenities such as a library, a bar and health and wellness facilities. As the Great White Continent comes into view, admire wildlife lazing on ice floes, whales breaching in icy waters and albatross flying high above as you embark on multiple shore landings. Enhanced with expert wildlife knowledge, personalised activities and a destination so remote, this once-in-a-lifetime journey is not to be missed.
- This expedition focuses on the rare wildlife that calls Antarctica home. Travelling with Dr Ari Friedlaender and a team of researchers in peak humpback whale season, you’ll get the chance to learn about state-of-the-art whale research techniques and marine conservation.
- On board the Ocean Endeavour, you'll get the chance to further your Antarctic knowledge with a series of onboard lectures from leading biologists, glaciologists and photographers.
- Consider enhancing your Antarctic wilderness adventure on a series of optional experiences, including kayaking expeditions, or for the brave, a polar plunge!
- Sleep soundly in the comfort of a fully-equipped polar vessel – the Ocean Endeavour – staffed with an enviable ratio of one expedition crew member to eight passengers, attending to all your needs.
- Travel lighter knowing that this expedition is conscious about its environmental footprint, as you eat sustainably sourced seafood, avoid single-use plastics and use phosphate-free cleaning products.