Voyage to the depths of the globe as you embark on a once-in-a-lifetime cruising expedition to the remote shores of South Georgia and the Antarctic Peninsula. Leaving from Ushuaia. experience this rugged location in comfort on board a fully equipped expedition vessel and you learn about the area’s history and wildlife from your expert team of scientists and researchers. As you cruise in Zodiacs and set foot on land, visit South Georgia’s king penguin rookeries, take polar hikes in Antarctica and spot multiple species of seals, birds and whales along the way. This is untouched wilderness and unforgettable wildlife at its finest.
- With regular Zodiac excursions along the Antarctic and South Georgia coastline, you will be in the best position to spot abundant species of whales, seabirds, seals and penguins.
- Take to land on multiple shore excursions, where you can walk on beaches teeming with thousands of king penguins in some of the largest rookeries in the world at South Georgia.
- Participate in a range of lectures and presentations from leading experts on board your vessel to learn more about the wildlife, history, geology and glaciology of the regions you will explore.
- Test yourself and push your boundaries with the option to take a refreshing polar plunge, experiencing the ultimate immersion into Antarctic waters.
- Further enhance your polar voyage by opting into one (or more!) optional adventures, including a sea kayaking experience among icebergs and past playful seals.