Cruise across the otherworldly landscapes of the Atacama Desert, past ice-capped mountains and colour-shifting lakes, on this 4WD safari. The beautifully unforgiving salt flats and high plains of Bolivia are both a source of history and inspiration, a place where the local Boliviano’s have battled with the elements for centuries. Visit the remote towns that make their homes on the outskirts of the world’s driest desert, climb among the rusted ruins of the abandoned train cemetery, and create hilarious perspective-bending portraits on the seemingly never-ending salt flats. Embrace freezing temperatures and windy conditions to be rewarded with a luxurious soak in a thermal hot spring. See the twisted geometric formations that inspired Salvador Dali and witness roiling fumaroles and geysers. This is an adventure in its truest sense, taking you to the edge of the Earth on a journey you won’t soon forget.
- If you've ever dreamt of walking on water (well, at least on a lake), this is your chance. Cross the epic white expanse of Bolivia's salt lakes on a 4WD adventure across the rocky Atacama Desert
- Empty, haunting and spectacular, the laws of earthly physics bend on the surreal Salar de Uyuni saltpan
- Uyuni is full of unexpected sights - just one of these is families of abandoned geriatric locomotives left to rust slowly in the sun at the eerie Train Cemetery
- Ancient mummies don't just exist in Hollywood movies. See some real ones in the Coquesa Caves, which happen to sit at the foot of a dormant volcano
- As you explore the rocky island of Isla Wasi, rising from the salt pans and covered with flowering cacti, you might feel like you've stepped inside a surrealist painting