Experience the heart and soul of Brazilian culture and its remote interior wilderness as you embark on an eight-day adventure that breathes vibrant history and natural beauty. Feel the pulse of Afro-Brazilian beats on the streets of Salvador, sip Caipirinhas on the palm-fringed shores of Morro de Sao Paulo and traverse rugged plains and thundering waterfalls in the verdant landscapes of Chapada Diamantina National Park. Find yourself among lush jungles, picture-perfect beaches, colourful colonial houses and jaw-dropping caves on this perfect Brazilian blend of relaxation and exploration.
- Chase cascading waterfalls and plunge into natural pools as you traverse the meandering trails of Bahia’s Chapada Diamantina National park with your expert guide.
- Master the martial art of Capoeira with a short lesson in this Brazilian tradition that combines elements of dance, acrobatics and music.
- Taste the Brazilian firewater that is Cachaca with a visit to a local bar that distills its own range of this unique cane liquor – try it as part of the national cocktail, the world-famous Caipirinha!
- Experience the contrasts of Salvador on a panoramic tour of the culture capital of Brazil. From the historic heart of Pelourinho, to the serene waters of the Itapagipe Peninsula.
- Feel the island breeze from the shores of Morro de Sao Paulo and unwind on the palm-fringed beaches of this tropical paradise.