Jagged mountains, pristine glaciers and bright blue lagoons await in Chile’s Patagonia on a 5-day adventure. Tailor your perfect experience by choosing your activities each day, accompanied by a local Intrepid guide to add another layer to your discoveries. One day you may be cruising past waterfalls in search of glaciers, and the next hiking through the landscapes of Torres del Paine National Park. With stunning accommodation and all meals included, the only thing you’ll need to think about is which amazing activity to choose next.
- Tailor your itinerary based on your interests and fitness level, choosing from an exciting range of half day and full day activities accompanied by your local Intrepid guide.
- Cruise down fjords in search of glaciers, explore ancient caves or hike through incredible landscapes – and that’s just the tip of the iceberg!
- Travel with a local Intrepid guide who will add another layer to your discoveries, taking care of the details and sharing stories about the scenery, wildlife and local culture.
- Spend four evenings in a beautiful and sustainable hotel offering fantastic amenities and first-class views of the surrounding fjord, mountains and glaciers.
- With all meals included, it couldn’t be easier to fuel up for your adventures, whether you’re sampling gastronomic delights in your hotel’s on-site restaurant or dining al fresco while on the go.