Experience the tranquil shores and unique wildlife of the Galapagos Islands as you drift across the Pacific Ocean on this 10-day sailing adventure. The beauty of these Ecuadorian isles is something to behold from aboard the M/Y Grand Queen Beatriz. Retrace the 180-year-old voyage of Charles Darwin by sea, witness the impressive giant tortoises and go birdwatching for blue-footed boobies and frigate birds on the shores. Each day, a new view will greet you out your cabin window, with a new adventure to embark on. As far as Galapagos adventures go, this trip is nothing but smooth sailing.
- Board your vessel, M/Y Grand Queen Beatriz, and sail through the southern islands of the archipelago, encountering secluded natural beauty at its finest.
- Explore the islands on deck, on foot and in the water, keeping your eyes wide open for your next memorable bird or water mammal sighting.
- Encounter Galapagos’s wildlife, including giant Galapagos tortoises, blue-footed and Nazca boobies, pelicans and frigate birds, as well as iguanas, sea lions, fur seals and sea turtles.
- Spend time land side on the islands, with expeditions through mangroves and misty forests, passing unique flora, such as opuntia cacti and miconia bushes, and gazing across the coastline from scenic lookouts.
- Swim through a colourful underwater ecosystem when snorkelling in one of the many coves – a playful sea lion might get in your way!