Embracing its position as the highest capital city in the world, Quito offers the opportunity to have your feet on the ground and your head in the clouds – quite literally. Journey from the colonial city streets to the cloud forest jungle to discover the verdant slopes of the Andes, where more than 330 species of bird make their home and the bright flowers of orchids and bromeliads vie for your attention.
- Explore the charming cobbled streets and architectural marvels of Quito's old town
- Take in spectacular views along the scenic mountain road en route to the ecolodge
- Hear the many different timbres of tweeting tropical birds as you awake each morning
- Hike through the cloud forest with a naturalist guide to learn more about this remarkably diverse ecosystem
- Discover one of four beautiful waterfalls hidden in the forest